Terms of Service
These terms of service contained herein on this webpage govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). By using this Website, you expressly accept all terms contained herein in full. If you have any objection to any of these terms, you must not use this Website.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
Certificate Application Process
The purpose of this Website is to guide and assist you through your SECEC/ESSSE shoulder and elbow certificate application. Deliberate manipulation, fraud or deception in the application process for the SECEC/ESSSE certificate is strictly prohibited and may lead to exclusion from the application procedure and legal consequences.
We have made reasonable efforts to make this website and the services offered accessible to the largest possible audience. Nevertheless, you yourself are responsible for meeting the basic requirements for using this website including, for example:
- Meeting the technical requirements for viewing and interacting with this Website such as using a modern computer system and web browser.
- Beeing able to print, scan and email your application in appropriate quality. If this is not possible for you, you can send your complete application in paper form by post, although email is strongly preferred.
- Ensuring that all emails and attachments you send to us are free of viruses and malware
Please avoid sending attachments other than those required for the certificate application.
If you are unsure or have questions about the application process, please send an email to email@example.com.
License and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise stated, the SECEC/ESSSE and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this Website, including all text, images and graphics of any kind. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license, subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms, to view, print and download content for your own personal use, in particular to compile your SECEC/ESSSE certificate application.
If we have not expressly indicated that you may do so, you may not do the following:
- Republish material from this Website, for example, on other websites
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this Website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this Website for any other than your own personal use
- Modify any material on this Website
- Redistribute material from this Website
- Removal of copyright or other legal notices from any content offered by this website
- Framing or inlining this Website or parts of this Website
- Attempts to decrypt, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the software that makes up this website
If you wish to distribute material provided by this Website, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for permission to do so.
In addition to the restrictions formulated elsewhere in these terms, you are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Using of this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations
- Using of this website to harass, intimidate, threaten or in any other way harm other persons or parties
- Improper usage of support services or submission of false reports of abuse or misconduct
- Activities that affect the availability of or access to this website
- Activities that may disrupt, interrupt or create an unreasonable burden on the services and networks of this website
- Systematic retrieval of data or content from this website without permission, unless as the result of a standard search engine or the standard use of an Internet browser. This includes the use of data mining, data harvesting or similar techniques
- Access to this website by automated systems such as spiders, robots or scrapers and the execution of unauthorized scripts or software, unless as the result of a standard search engine or standard use of the Internet.
- Bypassing, disabling or otherwise interfering with security related functions of this Website
- Bypassing measures of this Webite that control access to restricted areas
- Using of this website to compete with the content and services for revenue-generating or commercial purposes
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
We endeavour to ensure that the information on this Websiteis of high quality, however, all materials and information on this Website are provided on an "as is" basis. We do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or availability of any of the information published or the services offered. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this Website and the use of this Website.
In no event shall we the SECEC/ESSSE including its officers, directors and all employees, be liable to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent the SECEC/ESSSE from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of these terms.
If any provision of these terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
The SECEC/ESSSE is authorized to revise these conditions at any time at its own discretion. When using this Website, you are expected to review the terms on a regular basis to ensure that you understand all terms governing your use of this Website.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of France, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Lyon for the resolution of any disputes.